Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween



I know we are a day early, but I couldn't wait to share our pics of Isaac.

We had our ward trunk or treat on Saturday. I had no idea what to dress Issac as. While running around doing our Saturday errands Justin said, He should be a ______! (fill in the blank, can you guess what he is?) So two hours before the trunk or treat we hurriedly put together his costume. He was a hit at the party and of course we think he's cute!

We carved our pumkin last night for family night. I thought Isaac woud love to play in the pumkin goo, but he just turned up his nose.

Happy Halloween!!

7 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

Guys, I'm really at a loss here. He could be a sack of potatoes, but he's got a gold collar. Help me out.

Rammells said...

Yep, you're on the right track! The gold was just the cheapest flannel I could find to line the burlap with so he wouldn't be itchy. Actually, it'a fall print, but anyway. Sack of potatoes it is.

Marlyce said...

Very creative. I was guessing sack of potatoes too. Very cute, way to Isaac! Your first hit Halloween costume.

Joni Wiedrich said...

So cute. But you creative people you make costumes make me sick. :) Really I'm just jealous! Good job!

proudmamablogga said...

The fall print is great; I just didn't look close enough. I'm sure that will be his favorite for years to come. Actually it's a great idea when he starts walking to keep him in one place...

proudmamablogga said...

I am tagging Isaac. Go to my blog for instructions.

Jeremy Shorts said...

Definitely very cute and original! How fun for a first costume! Your creativity is amazing! It must also come in handy that Diana is a super-sewer!