Thursday, October 4, 2007

Proud of Daddy!!

As you can tell by Isaac's face, he's very concerned. He has never heard me scream before, but we just found out JUSTIN PASSED THE BAR and I freaked out!!! We are so proud of him and all his hard work. We'll head to Denver in a couple weeks to be sworn in. Congratulations Justin!

5 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Let me be the first to say many congratulations!!!! Feels good, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! I have been holding my breath for months now - it's refreshing to breathe again. Maybe running into a dump truck is the way to do it? Or was it the Monks praying for you? I need advice - it will so be us! Congrats!

proudmamablogga said...

Congratulations, guys! What does IJ get for helping you study?

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Now you can start doing what I am doing--building a great case for disbarment based on complete ineptitude. It's alot of fun. Justin, I'll give you a call here soon and catch up.

Sarah, RN said...

Congrats to all of you, that's a big deal!