So IJ has been acting like a lion lately. He has a little tuft of hair that looks like a mane, he growls, he bites, and he is at times uncontrollable. So if you want to act like a lion, my son, then I will treat you like one!
So is Isaac practing to be Simba for Halloween? I just discovered your blog tonight. It was really fun to catch up on you guys and see such cute photos. And most of all to "Isaac" for the first time. What a handsome boy!
Too funny, I had no idea kids clothes had that much give to them. I applaud your efforts. I'll be waiting for the "circle of life" moment when some random monkey hoists him up over his head to show to the rest of us. Hope your camera is handy for that moment.
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
7 comments:
So is Isaac practing to be Simba for Halloween? I just discovered your blog tonight. It was really fun to catch up on you guys and see such cute photos. And most of all to "Isaac" for the first time. What a handsome boy!
Funny...my parents have a video of my dad carrying me the exact same way when I was little!
Too funny, I had no idea kids clothes had that much give to them. I applaud your efforts. I'll be waiting for the "circle of life" moment when some random monkey hoists him up over his head to show to the rest of us. Hope your camera is handy for that moment.
That sounds like a dare, Justin.
You are nuts!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Oh, you got a crescenet comment too. I just love how personalized these marketers are.
Post a Comment