IJ has started climbing. So it is time to impliment our full range of safety procedures (Di says I'm paranoid) such as attaching bookcases to the wall and removing everything from shelves within his reach. Anyway, I think his climbing is cute, so you get to see it.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Just wait till he is climbing on the kitchen table 15 times a day.....
Diana, thanks for the baby websites they will be very helpful!
I love Isaac's faces. It was great seeing you guys in Denver.
Evige
Hey NE alum! Jandi Shorts here. I saw your name on the Warner's blog and so I stopped by to check it out. It's been so long! This is the first time I've seen your little guy and what a cutie! It's so fun to be able to see what you guys are up to! Diana, after all that quilting coaching, I've never gotten to the Nebraska quilt. How sad! I keep telling myself I'll get it done one of these days :) Have fun with that little one!
Post a Comment