That's great! I can't believe he drinks from the correct side. My kids always tried to start drinking from the other side so it all pours down their shirt. And when did you get a pet monkey?? :)
"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
4 comments:
That's great! I can't believe he drinks from the correct side. My kids always tried to start drinking from the other side so it all pours down their shirt. And when did you get a pet monkey?? :)
Congratualtions on passing the bar. You have sweet family...
Ya, where do you keep the monkey?
He's so cute. Are we sticking with the IJ name? I like it.
Quiet about the monkey, our apartment does not allow pets!
Post a Comment