Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dark Canyon


We spent Saturday morning hiking Dark Canyon in the McIness Canyon Wilderness Area outside of Grand Junction. We did 8 miles. It was beautiful. If IJ keeps growing at his current rate, I won't be able to pack him around in that backpack much longer...






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazingly fun people!!!
I found this at a garage sale.


Take Time
Take time to Work it is the Price of Success
Take time to Think it is the Source of Power
Take time to Play it is the Secret of Perpetual Youth
Take time to Read it is the Fountain of Wisdom
Take time to Worship it is the Highway to Reverence and Humility
Take time to be Friendly it is the Road to Happiness
Take time to Laugh it is the Music of the Soul
Take time to Dream it is Hitching your Wagon to a Star

Jeremy Shorts said...

You guys are adventurous! And what beautiful scenery! I am jealous that you get out so much to enjoy it. Hope all is well!