I'm sure it means she's in love with him. I am ready for the vacation to Red Cloud, guys. Death comes for the Archbishop is great. It's a breath of fresh air after reading Edith Wharton's Summer.
"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
5 comments:
That is a GREAT expression. I probably looked worse.
I love the picture! It expresses exactly how we were feeling!
Cute face! I made it big on the screen and had Pearl look at it. She couldn't stop smiling.
I'm sure it means she's in love with him. I am ready for the vacation to Red Cloud, guys. Death comes for the Archbishop is great. It's a breath of fresh air after reading Edith Wharton's Summer.
Great picture! IJ is so cute! You guys sure live in a beautiful area.
Post a Comment