We got our family pictures taken a while ago...in November. It was an adventure trying to get Isaac to smile, but I think we got a few good pics.

I spend probably seventy percent of my day reading 'stories.' Isaac is a book fanatic. Hmmm, wonder where he got that from. By the looks of it, Grace likes stories too.
So, we've been hassled about giving a Rammell update, and there you have it. I wish there was something more glamorous to share. If Justin and I aren't reading stories or changing diapers, we are looking for houses. No progress on that front, yet. So, really, there's nothing else to update you on.
Don't give up on us. Once the house hunting is over, we'll get back to the Rammell adventures you all look forward to hearing about.







6 comments:
I love it! We are just on the same track all the time. We too are searching for the perfect (and affordable) house. I am really anxious. Won't it be nice to paint the walls and settle in for good again? For some reason, it helps to know that when I get up in the morning, many, many miles away, you are doing the same thing that we are. Reading books, wiping bottoms, and trying to stay sane! Thanks for the update :) I'm so glad the hassling was successful. ~love ya!
You guys are such cute parents. By the way...yes come to Uruguay!! The baby thing will be crazy...long flight. (Benadryl?) Our flight stops in Buenos Aires.....does that tempt you?
I was just absentmindedly blog stalking. When I got here, I kind of freaked out because I forgot where I was! I like the change. Good to hear from you!
I like the new picture on the top of your blog...I especially love that Isaac is slightly blurry - because he is probably moving! It paints a perfect picture of family life!
You all look so great!! Even laying on the floor reading books. What a cute family you are! Grace is getting big!!!
Cute pics! I love that Grace is looking at the book too! Too cute!
Post a Comment