Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ouray

So, I have to be in Moab for a District Court hearing on Tuesday, February 17th, the day after President's Day.  And while I'm so very close Ouray, why not ice climb? I WILL IF I CAN FIND A PARTNER -- wanna come?  


P.S. I have enough equipment for two!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Justin

Cousin Nick here. I regretfully do not have the ability to ice climb, but it sounds like a manly thing to do! I've got a favor to ask of you. I've applied to University of Nebraska for some graduate work in higher education administration. I've thought about slapping a law degree on the backside of that, but we'll see how things are in 18 months. I know you attended UN for law school, but what I'm most interested in is the city of Lincoln. I brief synopsis would be greatly appreciated (mainly weather, housing, weather, football, and weather!)
If you get a minute, I'd appreciate your take (I've never been to Nebraska so it seems like a foreign country to me) Your kids are disturbingly cute...hope all is well! nickrammell@yahoo.com

Marco Brown said...

Ouray is a cool place. Have fun.

Jay said...

Man that looks awesome don't think I could make this trip w/you but would love to try sometime.

Jay

k8e said...

I'll mention this to Jed. This looks right up his alley! HA!

Summer said...

Eek!