
This is too funny not to share.
We live below 3 single guys who live to make noise. If you were pull a Plato and define their very essence, that essence would be noise. About two months ago at three in morning, the big one and I had a very engaging conversation about the consequences of waking up my children. To avoid more physical confrontation, we just keep Officer Bryant on speed dial. He has nice calming way of telling them to shut up. And while they may argue with me, they don't argue with a large mustached man who happens to carry a firearm.
For the past month, it has been relatively calm. When Di returned from errands this morning, she found this note on our door. I think it's a nice gesture. At least we get some warning and they're making an effort to keep the noise away from the bedrooms and cigarette butts off our patio. It is a little wierd though, getting a 'Notice of Party' instead of an invitation to party. I guess this means we shouldn't show up with a plate of cookies and the Settlers of Catan.
The best part is that our lease is up mid-March, when we will move into our house (just got it tonight, that'll be the next post).







10 comments:
We had upstairs neighbors who lived for noise in the middle of the night too... Ethan is such a non-confrontational guy though, we just dealt with it. The note is great! Can't wait to hear about your house!
You are always welcome to bring the cookies and Settlers to our place, it will be nice and quiet here. I can't wait to hear about your new house!
you got a house?!?! wooohooo!
That is too funny! Congrats on the house! It is SO much better than dealing with stuff like notice of party letters!
Too, too funny. But yay about the house! Do tell!
I wanted to read the rest of the note! That's hilarious! And WHY are you making us wait to read about your house?
oh I know, you're getting tons of pictures, right?
Wow! I love the Maira link. Stealing it now.
There is hilarious!!! Yes, tell us about the house...I'm sooo happy for you!!!
That is awesome! HaHaHa!
Wait.. what happened to the house post?
Post a Comment