Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Many thanks to my parents who watched the kids while I took my Valentine out cross-country skiing and to a romantic dinner. Needless to say, it has been a long time since we have used our skies. We got to spend a few hours on the trails above Mt. Ogden golf course breathing fresh air and making out in the trees. Afterwards, we went to dinner to the most romantic place possible -- Lee's Mongolian BBQ. I mean, how could one possibly pass up an all-you-can-eat-wok-it-in-your-face BBQ joint on free cheesecake night?

3 comments:

Katherine said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time making out in the trees for Valentines!! ;) Very cute pics!

Chrissy-teeny said...

That looks like you had fun. You know, we have LOADS and LOADS of snow our direction. If you ever want us to watch the kids, we are a 1 minute drive to North Fork Park and about a 4 minute drive to Nordic Valley. We have snow shoes, too, it's a lot of fun!! Anytime...

Summer said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I posted a picture of your oh-so-cute fortune cookies on my blog! Check it out: http://bryanandsummersblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!