Thursday, January 8, 2009

Because You Need A Little Grace In Your Life

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

mommy rammell said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

~April~ said...

Ah... she's so cute!

Ericka said...

She looks like Justin, only she is very cute :)

Laurie said...

she is gorgeous, love all the pink!

proudmamablogga said...

I DO need Grace. She really does look just like Justin. I love it! What a fun chair too.

Joel said...

She looks like her Dad.

Chrissy-teeny said...

I agree...she looks just like Justin. What a sweet girl!

Katherine said...

There's her daddy's ears!! She is darling!
Hey! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! If you send me your email I'll invite you to my blog! kat3meow@yahoo.com

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yorgasons said...

She is a cutie...even though she looks like her dad! :)

Anonymous said...

ok, she's cute and everything, and the pink bumbo rocks, but seriously, we need a rammell update!