Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things

So Facebook has a thing going around where you are suppose to list 25 random things about yourself. Diana isn't the type for lists, so I made one for her.

Over the weekend, we had one of Di's old roommates over and I discovered some additional quirkiness I dare not add here. So my question is: anybody else have some random factoid about Diana? Will you post it in the comments?

Here's the list I posted:

1. She eats the same thing no matter where we go out to eat: a fried chicken salad
2. She has a phobia of stickers and will squeal if approached with one
3. She LOVES to sew and constantly has ten projects
4. She has green eyes when she is happy; blue eyes when she is mad
5. She wants to start a Master in Library Science and be a research librarian
6. She is difficult to find gifts for because she never wants anything
7. She has never spent over $25 for a pair of pants
8. She has poor taste in men
9. She taught herself to play piano
10. She has a lovely voice but steadfastly refuses to sing
11. She could never do Atkins because of her love affair with bread
12. Her favorite car is a Subaru Legacy – but NOT the hatchback
13. Her favorite activity is an afternoon walk
14. Her favorite color is yellow
15. She remembers EVERYTHING from her high school and college classes, from human anatomy to physics, often shaming her husband in public
16. She has never had a ticket or been in an accident
17. She growls when upset
18. Small children adore her
19. Her skin will not tan, only burn and freckle
20. She has never dyed her hair
21. She often confuses her right from her left
22. She hates to be discombobulated (her word)
23. She gives great advice
24. She wants a small house and a big, big yard
25. She is always right

3 comments:

Summer said...

I LOVE #25, Rammell! You are a smart man! Ü

Chrissy-teeny said...

So, where's your 25?

A Different Drum said...

I LOVE the sticker one. I forgot about this last time Diana and I scrapbooked together at Archiver. I told her she had to wear the sticker name tag and she about died! I swear she was going to have a panic attack!

By the way, its not just small children who adore her...everyone does!

Please move her back to Des Moines. Maybe you'll have better luck with a house out here? I'll start looking for you if you want!