You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility!
You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility!
You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
9 comments:
Okay, who the heck is Elinor, anyway? I have taken this quiz three times in my lifetime....and I guess I must not be paying attention when I read/watch the movie. But each time I've taken the quiz, I'm definitely her.
Yo, Diana. So I have also taken this quiz three times and everytime I am Elinor Dashwood as well. I like her and all, but I was bummed, because I really pretend I am Elizabeth Bennet. By the way, did you like the PBS version of Sense and Sensibility? I love the one with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet and I was really surprised at how much I ended up liking the PBS one. It had a lot more detail and I loved the Colonel.
Yes, it fits. Kristen, you should read Sense and Sensibility; it's hilarious. I'll tell you what I end up being.
Elizabeth Bennet. laurie, I'll switch you.
What's with all these Elinor's? I am Emma. Any other Emma's out there? By the way, Ms. Diana Elinor Dashwood, why aren't you coming up here this weekend. I am quite disapointed!
I'm not sure I agree, but the quiz sets me as Marianne Dashwood.
By the way, Tara, I'd love an invite to your blog! We'd like to see what the Polls are up to. My email is kim.woodbury@gmail
PMB---that is the problem, I HAVE read the book! And I still don't know who she is...I guess it was too long ago...sigh. I must read it again.
What a fun poll! I was Elizabeth Bennett. I can't wait to see you and little Isaac again! Let me know when you're coming up and I'll meet you up near Craig and Sue's!
Funny...I just took this quiz right before I looked at your blog. I'm Marianne Dashwood.
Post a Comment