This morning I was doing some ironing and Isaac was playing in our bedroom. Playing in Mom and Dads room usually means tearing all of my shoes off the shelves and wearing Daddy's belt around the house. It happened to be a little too quiet so I thought I'd go check on him. This is what I found.
I know, he's just playing with my makeup. What's the big deal? Well, after all my eye shadow ended up in a million pieces on the floor one day, I decided it probably wasn't the best toy for him. So, he knows he's not supposed to play with Mom's makeup. Sometimes he'll get it out of the cupboard, realize what he's done, and come give it to me. Not this time. He took it and hid behind the bed to play with it. Who knew this would start so early in life? I'm never mischievous, of course, so I'm claiming he learned this from his Dad.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Playing with make-up, eh? Sounds a lot like his father.
That's so cute! I love it. He's adorable!!
yikes, i did that when i was little too :) all my kids have found joy in playing with my make-up. william painted dennis' eye with lipstick once, and it was days before the shiny stuff would totally come off. cute pics!
We have the exact same problem, but they're just so cute, what are you gonna do?
Hmmm, maybe he wants his own make up set for his birthday....;)
Que tremendo! I agree...he probably got it from Justin :)
Those are some cute pictures though, he is adorable!
how fun...Landon did the same at that age, but managed to take the lid off of the foundation! It was all over his face, hands, mouth and it totally stained his clothes!! lol!! Isaac is sure cute!!! It's funny how they know what is expected, even at this early age....but they love to explore, which is wonderful!!! (and makes for cute pictures and great stories!)
Post a Comment