Funny how much he used to love this chair before he was mobile. At least he has the empanada maker to keep him company!
We used to feel really guilty for putting him in there, but hey, it works. He no longer pushes books off shelves or bites (well, we are still working on biting, but he definitely bites less).







8 comments:
Ooo...biting. Derek is a biter. We had a rough few months there with that. Now he only bites when he is overly tired, like maybe once every other week, but for awhile there it was like 10 times a day. Good luck with that.
You mean you don't just bite him back?
Gotta love the time out. My wife put a timeout X on our kitchen floor. We are going through yelling right now, & I am teaching them Portuguese so she yells a couple words in Portuguese. It is pretty funny.
I imagine he'll be climbing out of there pretty soon...
He is soooooooooo cute! I wish I had known you had a blog before now. I hope you'll link to mine now and we'll have to keep "in touch" that way. ~April
Hey, let me know what you think of LIfe of Pi, I read it a couple of months ago.
Diana, I got your message about the gift. It just arrived. We missed you at the party. It was lovely. Can't wait for Zion's!
Tara
I guess we have that to look forward to! What are you going to do when he figures out how to climb out of there? He is so adorable!
How are you doing Diana? When are you due? Hope you're doing well with the pregnancy.
-claudia
Post a Comment