...Zebra, with lots of stripes! Just kidding, that's what we were going to tell everyone and just keep the sex of the baby to ourselves. It's only been a couple hours since the ultrasound and I can't keep it secret any longer
It's a GIRL!! We've got ourselves a little Grace Merrill Rammell. Or as our doc says, 'We've managed to cook ourselves up a girl.' I'm so excited. I'm sure Justin will have something else to say about this later tonight, but I just had to share. A shopping I will go for some cute little pink things, FUN!
P.S. Turn up your sound and listen to our song :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
Congrats! Girl things are so fun...not that I would know, but I do like to buy them for other people!
Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun! I'm so happy for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!
My little Gracie girl....my little gracie girl..
Oh wow. So happy. I'm going to tell Pisces asap.
Justin, you're gonna need all the grace you can grab in this life, so the name is quite the wise choice. Oh yeah, congratulations!
Oh yeah!! Congratulations! Grace is a cute name...it's the name Henry wants to use if we have another girl someday. We are so excited for you guys!
Oh that's so awesome! Girls are fun and I LOVE buying hair things, and fluffy pink stuff... hee hee. Congratulations! And shoot me an email sometime :)
That's so exciting, Diana!
She's going to be the cutest Gracie ever, even with the stripes!
Congratulations! I got so excited the other day I went to buy a gift for Randy's cousin who had a girl! There are so many fun things to buy for little girls :)
Yeah!!! I bet your excited...I wouldn't be able to keep it a seceret either!
Great song by the way. I think that song is why Henry wants to use that name.
Yeah for a little girl!!! They are soooo much fun....and the clothes are so cute! (I get in lots of trouble because Kate has more clothes than me and Chris combined.) Congrats!
Congrats on having a girl they are a lot of fun. I haven't decided yet, if boys or girls are easier maybe I should ask my Mom.
Yay! A little girl!! That's wonderful! Many congratulations!
Congrats guys. Hope she's as cute as your last one (who, by the way, is pretty darn cute).
In reply to "Jay"...I think girls are easier!!!
I tagged you Diana...sorry, but I had to pick someone! :) Oh, and thanks for the bibs! They are great!!
Post a Comment