As I was unpacking my backpack from hiking over the weekend, I pulled out various granola bars and an overly ripe pear. Isaac seized the pear and then spent the better part of an hour wandering around the house gnawing on it and mumbling to himself. We are still finding little pieces of that pear around the house--he made quite a mess!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Justin
How are you man? It looks like life is treating you well. I think Dustin Thomas is working on the reunion.
We are still waiting to hear from the U and it can take until June. I applied to the MSW program. I am currently working as a Counselor at a juvenile detention center.
What are you up to?
How cute...Korbin is addicted to oranges and will SCREAM for them. LOL>>> Are you just putting your pictures in a slide, when you add them to your blog? I like how you do that...
Okay I've been trying to figure this out. I made myself a picasa slideshow. I went to embeded slideshow and copied the link, but now where do I paste it???
I have figured out how to get the slideshow on my blog, but how do I get it so it is specifically with my post and not just on the main blog? I'm getting frustrated with it! LOL!! So, if I do a blog post, it gives me the option to attach a picture or a video, but not a slideshow....so you must know something I don't. :) HELP!!
That is so cute! I was wondering where you guys got that cool hiking baby-carrier backpack I saw in some of your previous posts. (What is the brand and name??) We would like to do some hiking this summer with Bennett. Also, do you know of some great hikes around Salt Lake?? Where do you find out about all the hikes you go on? Sorry for all the questions :) Maybe you can answer on our blog if you don't mind :)
okay that is too weird about the uruguay blog.
THANKS :)
Post a Comment