This morning all was quiet in the house. Isaac, Grace and I were sitting on the couch. I was feeding Grace. Isaac decided he had had enough and off to play he went.
As I'm sitting on the couch feeding Grace I hear a kitchen chair being drug across the kitchen floor, a pause to move the rugs that are in the way, and the journey continues. Isaac then climbed up on the counter and retrieved the bag of treats from the top of the refrigerator. I heard smarties being opened and 'mmmm, treat' coming from the kitchen. Next, I hear Isaac chanting, 'shake, shake, shake.' Isaac likes to play with the spice jars and I'm usually fine with that. However, I didn't realize he could open them. I went in the kitchen to check on him and found him standing on the counter shaking fennel seed all over the kitchen. He would pause now and then for a fennel seed and smartie break. Yes, he was eating the fennel seed too.







7 comments:
awww, grace is so cute, and Isaac is turning into Derek.
Grace is adorable! I'm not looking forward to the boy experiences...HM can already climb all the way up the stairs at 8 months! He's right on pace with IJ so I guess I better be prepared!
Oh boys are so easy! Just wait, Grace will have her "fun moments", too! lol!! She is looking GORGEOUS! I can't believe that Isaac can climb so well. What cute kids you have and what a great mom you are!!
Cute pictures! You guys seriously have the cutest kids!
By the way, I have no idea what you use fennel seeds for?!
-Claudia
enjoy the girl! and the boy of course
Grace is so beautiful!!
Love it! I feel that Henry and Isaac could really get into some trouble together!
Post a Comment