Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spotlight



Seems like Grace has been getting all of the attention lately, so we figured it was time for an IJ spotlight. He does some pretty cute (and pretty naughty) things, here's a sampling:
  • Says "Bless you, Grace" whenever she makes any kind of noise
  • Loves to sit on the couch and pick the lint out of his toes
  • Tells Dad "No work, pleeease" every morning (that one is a heartbreaker)
  • Puts in a breakfast order within minutes of opening his eyes "Og (yogurt), Egg, Toast" or "Cerl (cereal) if milk and juice"
  • Calls Dad at work several times a day on the Ipod "Mom happy, Grace pretty eyes, no work, home, hug ..."
  • Insists on wearing his boots (Justin's as a kid) to church, luckily the hat stays in the car.
  • He will actually consider questions and respond with No, Yes, or our favorite, Nope
  • Will fill in every few letters of the ABC song (which no one will believe because he won't do it in public).
  • When mom cooks, Isaac cooks. He hauls out the flour, puts it in a pot, gets a spoon and mixes in goldfish.
  • Requires kisses when he gets hurt, although the last time he stubbed his toe, just as Diana bent down to kiss it, he yelled "KICK" and booted her in the nose.
  • Is obsessed with his great grandpa Boothe, constantly asking about "Boof"

And although this is IJ's spotlight, the Grace report is as follows: sleeping well at night, fussy in the evening, lots of cooing, and giving out some dynamite smiles.

5 comments:

A Different Drum said...

So cute! I think you should let him wear the hat to church! Why not?

I know he got the toe picking thing from Justin...I seem to recall him doing the same thing on our couch one of the first times we had you guys over. Josh still won't sit on the couch!

~April~ said...

What a cutie! We really should get together sometime. :)

Uriona Family said...

I love the list. I can relate with ALL OF THEM!! Except for Dax, it is his CARS shoes and lion backpack that I have to make him take off before church.

April said...

So cute! I couldn't help but notice your header... Is he still into hitting the keyboard and licking the mouse, or is he passing that down to his sister?

Chrissy-teeny said...

ROFL!!!! I seriously couldn't stop laughing about the kick on the nose!!! That's hilarious!!!! And just fyi, kids NEVER do what you want them to do, in public! lol!!! That's just how it works. My kids make liars out of me all the time! lol....