I've tried not to use our family blog to promote my Etsy shop...but...it's closing.
With our little Grace added into the mix, my 'spare' time has disappeared. So, if you're in the market for some cute baby stuff, for yourself or to give as gifts, stop by and check out the sale.
Remember, I still LOVE to sew and create. If you need or want items after my shop is closed, send me an e-mail and I'd be glad to help out.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Great to see you are all doing so well.
In totally unrelated news, I regret to inform you that your Avocado tree did not make it during its transition to a new owner. While the tree is technically still alive, with a few new sprouts, it has developed a "bug" infestation. I can't take all of the little critters flying around the office, so I'm afraid the plant will have to go! I'm happy to report that all your other plants are doing well.
It seems my emails to y'all are being shot back or landing in your junk folder, so I thought I'd just send you a little note on your blog.
I love the new design! The picture of Grace on top is adorable!
You make such cute stuff!!! I wish I had a baby so that I could buy stuff! lol!!....not like I don't already have a TON of baby to age 6 stuff!!! lol!!
I love checking your store out!! You are an amazing seamstress (is that how you spell it?) Don't worry I think once Grace is older you will find some time again!! It takes some getting used to...I still don't know if I am entirely used to it but I have gotten better!!
Post a Comment