Monday, February 25, 2008

Man Song

This is from You Tube. It is sad, but true...

8 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

So sad, but hilarious. I would love to go on a walk with you, Di. I have cabin fever extreme. Snow on the ground today! So are you diabetic again? ;)

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said...

I hate that you can't edit a comment after you have already posted it. Anyway Justin if you get a second send me an email I have a legal question about appeals. I didn't vote on the poll, because it didn't have the option of buy a new gun (American made of course gotta stimulate that economy)

proudmamablogga said...

P.S. I like Kenneth C Davis. I read "Don't Know Much About History." Entertaining. (I'm referring to your current read)

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

Joel said...

That puppet is freaky, man.

April said...

Mana - Seriously, dude, Mana? That's what my little 12 year old Latina emos listen to. I'm getting rather concerned about what Colorado is doing to you. You should take a day trip to Wyoming and just shoot a few random things. If you're going to listen to Spanish language music, go with Los Tigres del Norte . Now, that's some music that takes a stomach to listen to.

Chrissy-teeny said...

Your blog looks pretty cute! It's fun to see all you are up to....how else would we stay in touch?! :)
I guess you'll be celebrating one year soon! I can't quite believe it...this has probably been the fastest year of my life...baby two is soooo easy! You'll love it!