Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby #2



Meet our cute little kidney bean! It is 10.1 mm's long (I think that puts it in the 132 percentile, just kidding) and due on Sept. 20th. Potential names: Grace for a girl, Jesus for a boy.

We had a heart to heart with Isaac last night about having a sibling. He said that he is excited for a baby and that he will be soft with it. His main concern was whether another person in the house would affect the quality or quantity of his sharp cheddar cheese.

Since the ultrasound, Diana has moved through the next emotional stage of her condition (two-monsters-in-diapers-and-no-sleep-itis), from denial to bargaining. Maybe by our next visit to the doctor, acceptance will settle in.

UPDATE: Did you know that if you have a baby during 2008, that on your 2008 tax return you can claim that child as a dependent and receive $300.00 from Uncle George W. as part of the rebate program? Check it out. For those of you who are not pregnant, there is still time! :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Justin it looks just like you! jk
How are you feeling lately Diana??

Tiffany said...

I'm super excited for you guys!

k8e said...

Congratulations! I'm hoping for a boy....we need a Jesus in the family! :o)By they way, Isaac is sooo cute! I love the the pictures of him climbing the gate. Loved it!

proudmamablogga said...

How do you already have an ultrasound?!

Laurie said...

So exciting! Does this mean you don't want to camp with us this summer?

Gertge Family said...

I love the Tax Rebate Poll... Im laughing out loud! What a geek.

Kristen R. said...

Okay Justin....I figured that was you commenting about Buckners...Diana would never explode with jealously over shared friendships like that!!

I was Amy's mission companion in Paraguay. We're tight.

Kristen R. said...

Oh. By the way--stop stealing our baby names!! (Grace)

April said...

You are gaining on us in the development of your own personal army. Thank the stars we are still in front of you! The forces of the Conaways will reign supreme.

P.S. Congratulations, etc.
P.P.S I'm sure April would want to distinguish the author of this comment as Sean.
P.P.P.S - April says you probably figured that one out on your own.
P.P.P.P.S - Looks like I'm gonna have to go brokebackpacking solo this year ":(>