Monday, February 18, 2008
Fix-it Weekend II
We have had a few "fix-it" weekends, mostly related to the Jag. A few weeks ago IJ did the brakes and now we are recovering the seats. It is too much work to go alone so I enlisted Di's sewing skills and IJ's disassembly skills. When I brought the seat in to take it apart, Isaac just started grabbing tools, jabbering, and going to work. We could not keep him away from it. He would "work" on one spot for a while and then grab another tool and go to another part of the seat. I wonder if Craftsman makes baby tools...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Your boy is a better "man" than I am. :(
He looks like a great helper. Matt was fixing things all over the house today and Derek is always one step behind, carrying his little tool box.
Dax is on his third set of tools already and he has yet to hit age two! Tell me if you find a good heavy duty set that can't be broken.
Awwww, what a cute little helper you have!
Post a Comment