Sunday, February 3, 2008

Date Night

Last night was Spring Fling for the bar association. Diana went on the war path for a dress. As you can see she was beautiful, by far the prettiest girl in the room. We found a babysitter and headed out to the country club for prime rib and a really fun 70's band. Those old attorneys really knew how to get down (the dancing came after cocktails).


7 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your dress! You look beautiful!

Joni Wiedrich said...

Diana does look beautiful as always!

proudmamablogga said...

Diana! You are GORGEOUS!

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Joel said...

Diana, you look great! But I wanted to see more pictures of Rammell's outfit!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful mama and dress! But who has a spring fling in the middle of winter?!?

proudmamablogga said...

I sent an email to vine street. You should get an invite soon.

Unknown said...

Diana you really look sooo beautiful! congrats on the pregnancy!