Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Coming this September

Surprise! (to us and you) We are having another baby!

Just last week Diana commented that this year would be boring, no graduations or moving or babies or new jobs...

Our new little boy (let's just assume he is a boy considering I have all brothers and so does Di and all of IJ's cousins are boys) will be 18 months younger than IJ. Needless to say, Di is feeling pretty overwhelmed at the prospect of having two kids in diapers. And lets face it, I also require a lot of attention.

And congratulations to the Chamberlains on their surprise!

14 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats Rammell Fam!! Surprises can be adorable, just check out Austin! Also, two in diapers isn't too bad, Derek and Austin are 20 months apart, a little crazy I must admit, but they are really cute together. Diana can put you in diapers too, Justin, if that makes her life easier. Whatever works for you.

Joni Wiedrich said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! Maggie and Nora are 15 months apart, so call me if you need anything!

Marlyce said...

Congratulations! What a nice surprise. You should start resting up now, 18 months are a handful, but you'll be just fine. And if you're already changing one diaper, what's one more? Now you'll just have somebody to help keep IJ busy.

Gertge Family said...

Congrats! Your kids will be close which means the best of friends...or at least someone to fight with! How Fun.

amynewby said...

Congrats! I think about every family ends up with at least one surprise baby, so don't feel bad! and mine (dennis) can you imagine the newbys without him screaming for mommy to draw spiderman in church?? or was it william... the good thing is that IJ will still be nappin, so good luck and congratulations!! i wish di a girl! :)

Jay said...

Congratulations that is awesome! i know everyone has said it, but 18 months isn't too bad, Our oldest 2 & youngest 2 are 18 months apart.

Jay

Uriona Family said...

Congratulations!! Ours are only 19 months apart, and ours wasn't a surprise. It is pure craziness, but it is also lots of fun.

vine street said...

Well Justin, you always said that once you started having babies, there would be "no stopping." The exact words I believe were "it's go time."

congratulations!!
By the way, we are having a second little girl in May.

Kristen, Perry, and Shaelynn

proudmamablogga said...

Oh good. I'm glad you're telling. Now I don't have to check my tongue anymore. Exciting!

April said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! Addie and Charley are 20 months apart (she was also a surprise) and I was scared to death my whole pregnancy. But so far it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting. They sleep so much at the beginning so it gives you awhile to adjust.

Joel said...

Hooray for more Rammells!

Lindsey said...

Congrats, guys! You'll do great!

Summer said...

Wow! Congrats Rammells! They will be such good buddies because they are close in age! How fun!

Kim Millard said...

Congrats! I am so glad you posted on my blog, I have loved looking at yours!