Justin is out of town tonight. I thought I'd use this time to catch the blog up. We've been huge blog slackers lately. So, ready or not, here comes A LOT of what the Rammells have been up to.
Clear back at the beginning of April it looked like Spring was peaking at us (boy, weren't we fooled). We took the kids to Wheeler Farm. We LOVE having it so close to us.
It was the first time Grace was really old enough to appreciate something like this and I think she enjoyed herself.
Isaac is quite the duck chaser. I'm sure that is his favorite part of Wheeler Farm.
Grace probably needs to work on her bread throwing arm...but, we'll get there.







1 comment:
Holy updates! I check you blog a lot and then all the sudden I feel like I haven't checked it forever! So much to read about! Love it! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment