Isaac was in time out. When time out was over I opened his door and told him he could come out if he was ready to be nice. I didn't peak in his room, just opened his door. I really should have peaked in because a couple hours later I discovered black crayon all over his tan wall and white door.
Am I mean that I made him clean it all off?
I guess it's one of those what goes around comes around kind of things because I have a very distinct memory of scrubbing a farm scene off of my bedroom wall when I was little.







2 comments:
Not mean. You took advantage of a good teaching moment. I guess you're only mean if it was a masterpiece and you just ruined an early Picasso.
Not mean at all - but so funny that I was thinking the same thing as I made Henry pick up the chunks of cracker he threw all over the floor. Poor kids - having to clean up their own messes! :)
Post a Comment