Diana was out doing yard work the other day when she hit a sprinkler line. When we turned on the water, a small pond started to form. The line is actually culinary water that goes to a hose hook-up by the garden. We figured that while we were out there digging around to repair it that we might as well install a water fountain. As you can see, the kids love it. It also makes Mom happy because now she isn't running back and forth for water for them.
And since we are posting, we threw in a few pictures from last Sunday taken in the creek.







5 comments:
cool idea. I wish we would have thought of that when I ran into a sprinkler (or two) last year...there is always this year right? I am bound to hit one (or two) again.
What a fun idea! I would love to be able to grab a drink while playing outside!
SUPER cute pictures of the kids...why are they growing so fast? What are you feeding them?
The kids are so cute. How fun to have a water fountain out there. Do you just pick that up from Home Depot?
Well done! That's definitely a creative fix.
Cute. I've heard of people putting them inside of their houses, too, so that kids can just grab drinks as the need! (They make them really beautiful with tile work and such.)
Post a Comment