Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love...Hate

I'm writing solely based on my love hate relationship with this picture.
I think Grace looks absolutely adorable, but I HATE that she looks so grown up. Where is my little baby going?

8 comments:

mommy rammell said...

That is a picture perfect picture
she just gets more beautiful.

mommy rammell said...

Yes, Pretty Baby!

Chrissy-teeny said...

Looks like you need another baby...lol...yes, she is adorable!!

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!

proudmamablogga said...

She's a doll. And she's always your baby. Even when she's fifteen and wearing black makeup.

Claudia T said...

Diana,

I second what 'chrissy-teeny' said ;)
Grace looks so adorable in her outfit! What a cute couple of kids you have :)
by the way...have you started running yet? just checking :)

Claudia

Laurie said...

She is getting so big and I love the shoes!

proudmamablogga said...

Yay! Thanks for letting me back in.