Just thought we'd share some of the fun we had today. It was basically an Isaac day. We took him down to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point (no pictures, lo siento). Both he and Grace ooh'd and ah'd their way through. Although we went a few months back, they both were a lot more interested this time around. Justin was helping a group set up a non-profit next door but even after he was done we still stayed another hour so he didn't miss much.
When we got home, Justin cut out a pine wood derby car for some friends and also made one for Isaac. When Justin mentioned it, Isaac said "I don't need any more toy cars, I just need a REAL car!" Well, that one will have to wait awhile. He insisted on green, his current favorite color. We've had a ton of fun with it today!







4 comments:
fun.....
How fun! I always wished we had the Pinewood Derby thing in Girl Scouts. What a rip off.
How fun, we were at the Dino Museum on Saturday also, but not until after 4. Come back with us sometime! P.S. Diana, I have an "Ode To Diana" on my blog that I have been meaning to post all week. Love you guys!
One of these days when you're up here, you should give us a call. We could go to dinner or something!
Post a Comment