What a beautiful yard! I am so glad that you are doing well out west. I think, for me (& us), it's a lot easier now that the baby turned one. It seems like we are getting into the groove a little bit, and the days seems to go really smooth, for the most part. Love the pictures!
Such cute kids! And an awesome backyard. By the way, I read "Why Literature" and I thought is was really interesting. Keep up the good recommendations.
"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
10 comments:
Your kids are so cute, and they always look so unbelievably happy. I love all the Fall colors.
Your kids are too cute!!
Cute pictures. Isaac is looking so grown up. You should come see us and let the cousins play!! (I'm not sure Korbin knows he has a cousin, Isaac.)
LOVE the fall! That's your yard? Can I come live at your house? Ü Such cute kiddos!
What a beautiful yard! I am so glad that you are doing well out west. I think, for me (& us), it's a lot easier now that the baby turned one. It seems like we are getting into the groove a little bit, and the days seems to go really smooth, for the most part. Love the pictures!
So cute!! And so excited to come see you!
Your kids are way cute!!
super cute kids...and is that a stream in your backyard...pretty sweet...fall colors are beautiful...
Such cute kids! And an awesome backyard. By the way, I read "Why Literature" and I thought is was really interesting. Keep up the good recommendations.
Boy the kiddos are sure growing - but cute as ever - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - Sandy R
Post a Comment