Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Best Birthday Present Ever!

Sure, my birthday was in June, but it feels like it lasted all summer. Diana completely surprised me with sailing lessons on Utah Lake. It was something I have always wanted to do. It has got to be the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. Now that I have finished the course, I had to tell my sweetheart thank you for such a great gift. If anyone else is interested, here is the website: www.nowbringmethathorizon.com. I can't say enough about the quality of the instruction and the fun I had.

So, who wants to rent a 35-footer to cruise through the Bahamas next summer (Yes, I'm serious).



4 comments:

A Different Drum said...

I'm sure Josh would love to - he has fond memories with you on the lake. And the poison ivy that followed.

author said...

Very cool! I don't know how to sail, but I hear Pepperdine has a sailing program, too. Maybe you guys can come visit and you can show me around a boat.

Uriona Family said...

Dane's Dad is a sailor with his own sailboat. I am sure you can go along with him anytime you want since none of us enjoy it he is always looking for people who do. :)

Tiffany said...

Your wife wins the award for best gift this year....that's for sure!