[Diana Edit: The pictures make it look like her room is lime green and orange. It's really a beautiful celery green and melon pink :)]
Friday, October 9, 2009
Gracie's Room
The room has been done for awhile, but it took time to get all of the details in place. Her crib is the crib that Diana slept in as a baby. I did the moldings, bead board, crown and window casing. Diana made the pictures, the bird mobile and curtains. When she showed me the fabric for the curtains I told her it would be ugly. Well, I was wrong. The pictures really don't do the curtains justice. Diana also found a dresser and the toy chest on KSL and repainted them. We're missing a picture of the rocking chair in the corner, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
SO cute! Love it. Gracie is the luckiest girl around!
Very beautiful!
Ahhh, beautiful.
When I get a house, I'm coming to you for decorating ideas, and canning advice, and what else, sewing, and like everything?! You do it all! Sounds like you are happy and your kids are getting so big. I cannot believe that Grace is already a year old. You can definitely tell that Isaac and Grace are brother and sister. They look so much alike.
Great teamwork! I love the white and celery walls and the beautiful pictures and curtains...everything!
ok, I have several questions.
I love the room. Very nice. I want to know all of your secrets! How did you make the wall hangings? How did you make the incredible mobile? Very nice. You have a calling.
Post a Comment