I've been thinking and thinking for a couple days now of a new March header for our blog and a saying to go on it. The only thing I can think of is how lucky I am to have the family I have. I couldn't ask for a better husband or cuter children. So, you get to look at how lucky I am for the rest of the month :)
I thought I'd post a little bit of what we've been up to. We promise, once we find a house, our blog won't be so boring! Isaac is really into hats of any kind, his bathrobe, eating muffin batter, reading the paper with Dad and having Mom and Dad take naps with him in his bed. Grace is enjoying playing with her 'new' toy, smiling her contagious smile, sucking her thumb and eating anything she can get her hands on. Enjoy!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Di, thanks for your comment on my blog! I am sorry I don't comment more on your blog but I do check it regularly! I have been thinking the same exact thing you are! I am lucky too!! What a wonderful life!
Yes, you are lucky. What a cute family. I enjoyed the pictures. They are getting big.
So, still no luck on a house? Are you still interested in the house with the 90 day thing? Why don't you make an offer, but not close until after 90 days? I know my friend (and realtor) can drag sales out for 5 months if we need her to. (She knows all the ins and outs of EVERYTHING.) Or maybe you could rent it??? Then flip it to a sale. Anyway, I hope the house thing picks up for you soon. When it's "meant to be" it'll just happen so easy! That's the way I look at things, anyway....lol...then I am reminded of my pregnancies...not easy! lol.
Diana - so things went well in Grand Junction, and I think we will accept the job offer. We are wanting to just rent for like 6 months before we buy anything. Do you know of any apartment places or where we could look for rentals for a short period of time? Thanks for all your help.
Post a Comment