We celebrated Isaac's Birthday in Ogden on Saturday with both sets of Grandparents. Isaac got a new tool set/workbench from Mom and Dad, a few cards with candy and money from Great Grandparents, a Barney video and 'treats' from Uncle Ben and Brian, and Geo Trax from both sets of Grandparents. Isaac LOVES them. Unfortunately, so does Justin, who will now spend a large portion of our discretionary income on train tracks.
Isaac didn't know what to think about everyone making a fuss over him and us signing Happy Birthday. His face in the video cracks me up.
We are so lucky to have our happy little Isaac. He is always making us smile and laugh. He's a great little talker, a fantastic vegetable eater, a good sharer, and an awesome big brother.







7 comments:
Happy birthday Isaac! I can't believe he is 2! And who made the cake? It's awesome!
Happy Birthday Isaac! What a stinkin' cute little boy! It was so good to see you guys the other day! It needs to be a more regular occurance!
He's such a cutie. I don't know why but I thought he was older than Ashton. I guess not... hee hee. My Kamaryn turned 4 yesterday *gasp* :)
How cute is that dino cake? Did you make that, Diana?
Happy B-day, Isaac!
What a fabulous birthday cake! Are you still banking on Isaac becoming a paleontologist or would a train engineer do now?
Post a Comment