For the past two weeks Isaac has been taking swimming lessons. It's a Mom and Tot class, so I got to swim with him. We went four days a week, half an hour each day.
I kind of wondered if the lessons would do any good with Isaac being so young. After the first few days I was still wondering, because he just wanted to hang around my neck. So I decided to have his teacher, Miss Estella, take him. He LOVED it.
He can now lay on a kick board and kick, hold onto a noodle and float around the pool, jump from the edge and pull himself back out of the water, blow bubbles and float on his back. That's alot for a 16 mo old.
Now I have to hide his swimming suit. Whenver he sees it, he puts it and his shoes into the 'swimming bag' and begs to go sim (as he says it). I guess swimming is one way to keep us cool in this 100 degree weather we're enjoying!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
He is sooooooooo adorable!! I love reading your blog. Have you been to mine?
Cute...Korbin is scared to death! lol!! Landon was like Isaac when he was little, but then got water up his nose and didn't like the water again until he was 3! lol! You are looking so cute and pregnant, even in a swim suit! Your adorable!!!
What fun! Maggie is also in her first swimming lessons class. I would love to take one with my babies, but unfortunately, there is always another baby to watch so I haven't been able to.
That's so good that he loves the water...Morgan is afraid of the water! Oh well! You guys look so cute.
he is so cute, and so are you, you look great!!
Oh my, he is so cute! What a little man, hanging on all by himself!!
So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! We need to get together...SOON!
Post a Comment