Here are a couple of Pat Bagley cartoons addressing the two big issues of the day: gas prices and the housing crisis (he draws for the Salt Lake Tribune).
I'm with you Jay....these two aren't bad but wow.....most of his stuff I'd like to shove up his..... I also knew one of his kids once and wow....what a douche bag! P.S. Happy Birthday Justin sorry to write "douche bag" on your blog.......but that's what he is :) Oh and don't ever come to Utah and forget about us....I cried myself to sleep for like three days...or nights. It was a rough one...and my message goes on and on and on.....
Well, I have to say I wasn't offended by these two, but by about 90% of the rest of his cartoons I had to go back a ways to find any that I liked & they were right around Memorial Day & not very political. I find Mr. Bagley anti-gun & anti-Mormon for the most part. Two things that don't fly very well with me, but I guess that is why he works for the Trib. lol
"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
6 comments:
I would have to say that I vehemently disagree w/99% of Mr. Bagley's cartoon & find his stereotyping of Utahns offensive.
Rammel, i just wanted you know that the only reason you were blessed to find diana is because your ears are such a curse.
love, cody
Jay,
The fact that you are offended means that he is doing something right. :)
Anyone else offended by these?
I'm with you Jay....these two aren't bad but wow.....most of his stuff I'd like to shove up his..... I also knew one of his kids once and wow....what a douche bag! P.S. Happy Birthday Justin sorry to write "douche bag" on your blog.......but that's what he is :) Oh and don't ever come to Utah and forget about us....I cried myself to sleep for like three days...or nights. It was a rough one...and my message goes on and on and on.....
I wasn't offended by those two cartoons. In fact, they made me think.
I am now thinking.
Well, I have to say I wasn't offended by these two, but by about 90% of the rest of his cartoons I had to go back a ways to find any that I liked & they were right around Memorial Day & not very political. I find Mr. Bagley anti-gun & anti-Mormon for the most part. Two things that don't fly very well with me, but I guess that is why he works for the Trib. lol
Post a Comment