Monday, July 14, 2008

Lack of Adventure

The last couple weeks, maybe months, have been a little unRammell like. We are usually full of adventures to share with you. But, I guess studying for two bar exams is kind of important. So, our adventures have to wait for a couple more weeks.

Here's a little picture roundup to give you all your Rammell fix until our next adventure comes along.



We've got Isaac learning to walk in heels. Justin selling all his 'trad' climbing gear to support a less dangerous sport, fly fishing and to buy a new ukulele. Isaac teaching Justin how to drink from his sippy cup. Justin calls this a new form of torture -- baby boarding. Isaac wandering around the house saying, "Dad fishy Dad fishy" in Justin's new fishing pack. And finally, Isaac and Justin planning an after-bar-exams fishing trip.

Until the bar exams are over, IJ and I are heading home. We are going to spend the next week at weddings and such in Wyoming. The week after that we will be at the Rammell's waiting for Dad to fly-in from Cheyenne. But, don't feel too bad for Justin, he has a four day conference in Aspen starting Wednesday. It sounds more like a big party than work.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Glad to see that IJ is taking after his father oh wait did Justin tell you about his heel wearing days yet? Hopefully so, if not just let me say it was a long time ago & he needed the money. lol

Chrissy-teeny said...

I guess we'll probably bump into you at Courtney's wedding. Have fun!!

~April~ said...

Sounds like fun times. I would love to hear from you :(

proudmamablogga said...

Well shoot me an email when you are close; the shower is the 26th if you'll still be here then. I'm not sure if you got the announcement or if it will cross paths with you, but either way, I'd love to see you.