Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fax Machines

The past few days Justin has needed me to send faxes for him from home while he's at work. The kids are enamored with our fax machine. When they ask what I'm doing, I usually respond saying something to the effect that I'm sending papers for Dad.

Wednesday's are kind of hard around the Rammell house. Justin has class at the U until 8:30. So the kids don't see him all day long and we all miss him. Today about 4:30 Justin called us while he was on his way to class. He said he was starving and needed some food. He was meaning he needed to stop somewhere and grab a bite to eat before class, but Isaac came up with his own solution.

Yes, that is our play food from our kitchen shoved in our printers. Isaac thought they were both fax machines and he was trying to send some chicken nuggets, an apple turnover, a roll, a knife, a plate and a blender to Dad for dinner. Isaac just kept repeating, Mom help, they're not sending.

I LOVE the way kids minds work.

p.s pardon the messy hair. Wednesday is our lazy day...

6 comments:

Claudia T said...

awww that's cute and sad at the same time :) Our long day is tuesdays b/c Randy comes home for a bit, then he heads to young men's...wish we lived closer, and could hang out while our hubbies are away :)

Laurie said...

Oh, I love little boy's brains. They figure out the greatest things!

~April~ said...

That's adorable!

Summer said...

SO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! What a sweetie.

Joel said...

A fax machine? Where does Justin work? In the 1990s?? ZING!