
That's right, those are 'big boy underwearz' on Isaac.
It's so nice not changing the diapers of two children everyday, not to mention the boost it gives our budget.
Potty training was really kind of uneventful. He was just ready and did it. We started out with a star chart and prizes but he quickly lost interest in it. I think we shelled out for a few hot wheel cars and a DVD.
The most exciting part didn't even involve the trainee, it was between Grace and Daddy. One morning while eating breakfast, Justin got up from the table and said he had to go potty. To which Grace replied, "GOOD BOY!" and started clapping her hands.







7 comments:
I'm glad it was uneventful. Ours was certainly a different story. You should reward Isaac for being nice to you.
Yay Isaac!! I keep thinking Jacob is ready...I just don't know where/how to start...he says he has to go 'potty' but just stands there and doesn't know how to control it yet. He'll be 3 in June so maybe he's not quite ready just yet...I hope when he's finally ready 'the process' is as uneventful as yours :)
That's so great! I think I need to send Ashton to your house ;)
You are so lucky it was uneventful!! Really the trick is to figure out when your kid is ready! Its so nice to buy two boxes of daipers huh? More money in your pocket and more room in your shopping cart! :)
Nice job! Amazing to be on the other side1 And no, I CAN NOT BELIEVE that they are three. I remember, with some drool appearing, when we each had a tiny baby bump back in the day. Oh boy, two kids later, did we know what was to come? Amazing yes, stumbling towards "mom jeans", oh my gosh, somebody stop me.
Wait. . .when did Justin get potty trained? Did I miss that post?
YAY JUSTIN!!
That's great. I think we're almost ready. I just keep thinking it's going to be a big hassle so I keep putting it off.
Post a Comment