
Why 11 year? Because we felt like it, that's why.
I really enjoyed connecting with old friends. For some reason, when you move to Nebraska, you lose track of people. Hopefully now that we are living in Zion we will make good on plans to stay in touch. Diana knows my friends pretty well at this point and had fun chatting the night away. She also looked hella good.
After the reunion we headed to Wyoming where I babysat while Diana partied it up at shower after shower. Grandpa did relieve the babysitting duties by putting Isaac to work on the farm. We have been doing alot of things with levers lately so Isaac was pumped to see a tractor lever in action.
And just because we weren't completely worn out, we hiked Donut Falls last night.











6 comments:
I love donut falls, call us next time if you want some hiking partners.
The reunion looks like fun. Maybe next go round my husband won't have scout camp and I won't be 8 months pregnant and onery. You are right though, your wife looks beautiful! :)
How was the donut falls hike? I heard it fell or something??
You are such a cute family! (well, besides Justin...) And Grace has gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw her. Bring the kids by the office sometime :)
Stacy, we missed seeing at the reunion! And we'd love to hike ANYTIME!
Lindsey, Donut Falls looked the same as always, wanna go?
I agree! She definitely looked "hella" good!!! You guys are such a cute family! Where are you living these days? I hope to see you soon! Love you!
I wish I could have gone, Rammell. It looks like good times.
*sigh* Oh well. Maybe I'll see you at our 22-year reunion.
Post a Comment