It's peasant for goodness sakes! Justin has no idea what he's talking about. I just told him pioneer dresses have matching aprons worn over the dress - and none of them were ever that cute.
You are SO talented Diana. And Grace is as beautiful as ever.
"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
11 comments:
Totally peasant.
Totally pioneer.
(this is not Justin)
It's peasant for goodness sakes! Justin has no idea what he's talking about. I just told him pioneer dresses have matching aprons worn over the dress - and none of them were ever that cute.
You are SO talented Diana. And Grace is as beautiful as ever.
-Bre
Totally darling...and peasant for sure! YOU ARE TALENTED!
Darling!
I agree on peasant.
Who cares!? It's adorable either way!
But I would call it peasant.
Way too cute for pioneer. This is classic peasant. And just classic, at that.
Definitely peasant. SOOOOOO cute!
I think it's peasant and adorable!
Post a Comment