Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peasant or Pioneer Explained

So, I've been trying my hand at sewing cute little girly dresses for Grace. I think they've turned out cute. But, Justin, on numerous occasions, has mentioned that several look like pioneer dresses and Grace is a 'cute little pioneer baby.'
I was starting to get a complex. Perhaps I thought they were cute just because I was the seamstress, but really they were pioneerish. Thank you friends, now we know that not all handmade clothing looks pioneerish. Justin admitted that he's got no clue about the difference between pioneer and peasant, he just liked to push my buttons.
Another Rammell Family feud settled on the blog. THANKS :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Just remember that Justin is a BOY! Boys don't know anything! ;)

proudmamablogga said...

Not to throw in a ruffle, but could it be possible to be pioneer AND cute?