"We read deeply for varied reasons, most of them familiar: that we cannot know enough people profoundly enough; that we need to know ourselves better; that we require knowledge, not just of self and others, but of the way things are. Yet the strongest, most authentic motive for deep reading of the now much-abused traditional canon is the search for a difficult pleasure..." - Harold Bloom
5 comments:
So funny! Who needs a park or swingset when you have rides like that right in your kitchen!
That is hilarious! Sean is wondering if he learned that from Justin.
Also, I'm getting dizzy just watching him.
Man!
I wish I could fit on our Lazy Susan! That looks so fun!!
Too funny! I'll make sure NOT to show my kids that video. I'm sure they would be cleaning off my lazy susan to have a ride immediately! How fun!
Post a Comment