Travelogue
Friday: Isaac whines, and whines, and whines
Sat. a.m.: Hike to Delicate Arch with both kids, Isaac whines
Sat. p.m.: Explore Canyonlands, Isaac whines
Sat. 5:30 p.m. (30 miles from running water): Isaac hurls all over himself and car seat
Sun. 1:30 a.m. (asleep in tent, no running water in campground): Isaac yacks all over his sleeping bag, our sleeping bag, and the tent
Sunday 5:30 A.M.: Home
We apologize to the Johnsons for ditching them in the middle of the night. But busting into your tent with my night-time fro, reiking of twice-baked chicken nuggets, in the middle of the night just didn't seem right. Rain check?








4 comments:
Sick. Barf in a tent - I don't blame you for leaving. Hopefully Isaac is okay now? Sorry you had a bummer trip. At least you got a cute family picture! :)
Ugh...poor little guy. It always seems Korbin gets fussy and I think, "why are you acting like this!" and sure enough a day or two later I find out he's sick or cutting teeth, etc...Well, at least you have a memory...lol!!
Now I am scared for our upcoming weekend camping/hiking plans. It will probably look much like yours. :)
bummer.....cute picture, though.
Post a Comment