Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Tender Hearted Little Boy

Yesterday as I was nursing Grace I looked over to see what Isaac was up to. He had a pencil in his hand and was coloring inside the cover of one of Justin's favorite books. I gasped and said, 'Isaac, we don't color in books. You better go tell Dad you're sorry.' Isaac immediately started crying. Not a fit kind of cry, but a broken hearted kind of cry. I told him again he needed to tell Dad he was sorry and he took off running. I assumed he was going to tell Justin he was sorry, but he ran right passed Justin sobbing, 'I going to my room.'

Cute little boy. He hates to disappoint his Dad. He would rather sit in his room for a timeout than own up to what he did. I guess we need to work on apologies, but it seems our timeouts are pretty effective.

1 comment:

Claudia T said...

awww what a cute little guy! How's your new house? Congratulations! Now you just need to post some pictures right? :)