Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Three Months Old!

I can't believe it, Grace is three months old. It seems like just yesterday we were moving and getting ready for her to come. Here are a few pictures. It was a little difficult to get Graces attention. She really likes to watch Isaac...and Isaac wouldn't stop trying to climb on her. But, I think we got a few good ones.

5 comments:

A Different Drum said...

She's SO cute! Can't wait to meet her!

P.S. I'm here...in Utah! Lets get together!

Claudia T said...

What a doll! You got some good pics!

Joni Wiedrich said...

She is so adorable! Before you know it, her and Henry Max will be getting married.... :)

Tiffany said...

She is so beautiful! I'd love to come over and bring you her baby gift (finally!) Let me know when you're available!

Chrissy-teeny said...

Well, she made a big hit out our house. Grace is "baby grace" and Isaac is "Grace" and every baby we come across in the stores are now "Grace". Korbin makes these baby noises and says, "Baby Grace". He LOVES her, as do we!! What a doll she is!!