Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Home!

Diana and Grace came home yesterday afternoon. Below is a picture of our little one in her "coming home from the hospital dress."




We have had a lot of questions since coming home and thought it would be easiest to broadcast the answers.

1. Does Grace glow in real life like she does in her pictures? Yes.

2. Was she the cutest baby born that day at St. Mark's? She is the cutest baby EVER born at St. Mark's. Oh, sorry, your child was born at St. Mark's? Well deal with it.

3. Why did they both come home after one day? The food is better at home, Diana got a to-go box of drugs, and Grace found the other babies tedious and aloof.

4. How is Isaac responding to her? Isaac loves to hold and kiss her. He even helped change her diaper by handing wipes to me ... but then he threw the box at her head, so we'll wait and see.

5. Where can I send lavish gifts to her or her father? Our home address is fine.

6. When will Diana get a job to support the family so that Justin can hug his daughter all day? IMMEDIATELY.

13 comments:

Uriona Family said...

Not that you don't already know this, but she is absolutely PERFECT! I honestly have never seen such beautiful newborn pictures. I am not one of those people that thinks all newborns are beautiful or cute...most of them including my own are kinda funny looking. Not yours though. :)

Yorgasons said...

In my opinion she is the cutest baby ever born at St. Marks too (but that is because my children weren't born there)!! She is absolutely adorable and of course has daddy wrapped around her finger. :) What a beautiful happy family!!

Claudia T said...

What is you guys' address...para que les mandemos un 'lavish' regalito!
Que linda tu bebe...esta super preciosa!
Felicidades!
-Claudia

Chrissy-teeny said...

So, Landon and I are doing this no TV no computer thing for a week, but I came on ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR BLOG! lol. I knew you'd have Grace on here.
She's just adorable!!! Tell her that her Auntie Christina can't wait to meet her and hold her!!
It sounds like your delivery went wonderfully! Midwives certainly are fantastic!! Births can be such a peaceful, special time, if you can take it slow and enjoy the ride....ha..."enjoy" is said very loosley here. :) But it certainly is amazing and beautiful!!
Let me know if I can help out at all...I'm so excited you are nearby!!

Gertge Family said...

Grace IS Beautiful!! Congrats. She looks so little & sweet! How fun!

Kim-the-girl said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

~a.m.w.~ said...

I'm so glad everything went so well for you all. Now, not only do we have one marriage arranged for our children, our second children can be set up as well. Don't worry, our Owen is a gentlemen, no need to worry.
Enjoy your time as you adjust and enjoy your new life.
Best wishes,
Anne

~April~ said...

She is such a cutie! I love your humor :)

Summer said...

Awww, she's beautiful! Congrats, rammels!

Amy said...

Congratulaions! What an adorable baby girl! I like the answers to the questions as well. Very informative.

The Johnson Fam said...

Congrats man. Before long she will have you wrapped around her little finger. Keep in touch.

Cheese

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

amynewby said...

Congratulations Rammells!
Boys are cute and fun but baby girls bring such an intense sweetness to the home atmosphere; not to mention they immediately turn their daddys into mush! :) love you guys! PS, James passed the bar, woohoo!