Monday, September 15, 2008

Catch Up

We really have a lot to blog about. However, we've still been in unpacking mode and couldn't find a USB cable to get pics off our camera. So, to spare you all a really long blog post, we'll catch up over the next couple days.
A very dear friend sent Isaac a baby doll. We're hoping Isaac having his own baby will make the adjustment to having Grace a little easier. One day Isaac really needed me to help him get a diaper and some wipes. He ran to the living room with them, put his baby on the tupperware lid (I think it reminded him of a changing table) and proceeded to throw the wipes on top of the baby. What does that say about my diaper changing skills, hmmm?
Next, he was off to his room to wrap his baby in his blanket and rock him ni-night. I just love watching Isaac grow and learn new things. All of this was done without any prompting from me. I think he'll be a great big brother.
Speaking of big brothers and Grace...I was supposed to have a doctors appointment today and we were going to schedule an induction for later this week. For some unknown reason, the water was shut of to my doctors office. I had to reschedule until Wednesday. Hopefully we'll have some news for you all then.

3 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

Mmm induction would be nice. Isaac is a GREAT big brother!

P.S. I bought Pearl a leash today. She lit up with a smile and said "Isaac!"

Chrissy-teeny said...

That is sooo cute!!! Korbin actually started "taking" to babies just lately and he has his own baby boy doll, too. He sleeps with it and kisses it, although he's not yet thrown wipes at it. lol!!!
And I'm so happy to hear about todays news!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the baby! Can't wait to see some pictures!